Friday, February 29, 2008

Hmmm...Suspicious!

So I just stopped and looked through what I've eaten this week while following some new guidelines. Granted, I do think i've made a more conscious effort to eat more protein and less carbohydrates and sodium this week.

But when I stopped today to count POINTS like I would normally, I am eating more than i would have on Weight Watchers.

I'm a little nervous that Monday i'm going to see a gain on the scale from it. I don't feel like I'm stuffing myself by any means, i'm just not confident yet in the differences and I'm wondering if i'm going to see results from this? I ate out yesterday and had two beers last night and still came in under the range I am given.

It's so foreign to me to have a "range" to keep my calories, fat, protein, carbs, etc IN. The range seems broad. I guess we'll just have to see how it works out!

No comments: