Friday, February 8, 2008

Gearing up for a good habit weekend!

I've been pretty ON this week with my eating, I am proud to report. I have eaten out a few times, but i've made wise choices. With the exception of Tuesday, when I consumed an entire roll of sushi (Oh, how I love the Green Papaya Roll!), which I'm sure exceeded the 300 calories I had left for that meal. I've been to the gym only twice, but I've worked VERY hard, and needed the days in between to recover from sore muscles.

I've been really hungry all the time, too, and i'm chalking that up to burning calories faster. I've made good choices with my snacks. I've had high-protein snacks to satifsy those cravings, and I've been planning meals efficiently as well.

This weekend i'll most definitely be at the gym Saturday and Sunday.

I'm praying that I can recoup a loss from the gain last week! Good luck to all!

No comments: