Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Switcheroo

After a bit of investigation, I've decided to switch plans to see how that keeps me on task with my meal planning. I'm trying out Spark People for a few weeks to help me track and journal my eating. I'll be counting carbs, calories and fat instead of points, and I really think it will help me get a better grip on what i'm putting in my body. Especially with the carbs - I am a carb fanatic!

Chris and I are going out for Mexican with friends on Saturday night, which is the first potential problem I see - we'll see how it works out with me counting what goes in my mouth.

A guy I was friends with in college is one of the big wigs over there at Spark (they're just a couple of miles from my office!), and I know he's lost a significant amount of weight on their program. Why not try it out! :)

No comments: