Sunday, February 24, 2008

Be back tomorrow!

I decided that while I was battling my sickness (and I still am just a little), i'd lay off the blog posting. My appetite is officially back, and I need to get myself back into some good eating habits again. I've decided against weighing in Monday, because this weekend includes alot of out of town guests, eating out, and I haven't been to the gym in two weeks. I am hoping to go back tomorrow.

With several friends visiting this weekend my eating has been off. Mexican food yesterday. Two (yes, tw0) donuts for breakfast this morning. A few beers and chips in there, too. My body is hating me for it today, too. I'm sluggish. And I KNOW now that most of my gastro issues are due to poor eating choices, because my stomach really hasn't bothered me much since Christmas...until today!

Stay tuned for more on Monday when I return to the momentum I had! My cough is almost gone, and I'm looking forward to a grand return to the gym.

No comments: