Monday, February 25, 2008

Wow. I'm STILL tired.

I really thought that after this weekend I'd be ready for the gym. Maybe I overdid it this weekend. Maybe I'm just not ready.

Either way, I can't bring myself to go tonight. I'm WIPED OUT.

I WILL go tomorrow though. I'm going to plan my meals better for tomorrow, too. It was hard getting back into that mentality today. I shouldn't have planned a lunch outing on my first day back to really watching it and reducing my points intake by two!

I probably only went over by 3 points today, which is not awful. I am getting there!

I did cheat and get on the scale anyhow this morning, and my weight (surprisingly) had stayed the same as last week. I am VERY happy about that.

This flu and bronchitis thing I'm still getting over? I'm so sick of it. I want it to be over.
And that plan I had two weeks ago to do something for myself went by the wayside. I need to make a gameplan for this week. For tonight though - I'm going to lay down. I can almost bet I'll be asleep by 9pm for the night!

No comments: