Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Aren't we a pair?

Well it seems (at least according to my doctor) that I have the flu. This really sucks! Chris is definitely coming down with it as well as he has developed a fever and all of the other symptoms I have suffered. 1000 milligrams of extra strength tylenol is the only thing that's helping me feel semi-human right now.

What's worse is that i'm really pushing myself to be prepared to go into work tomorrow. I know that I shouldn't, but i'm going to be SO behind if I don't. A day and a half is already more than I can afford to lose, timewise. I could do some stuff from home tonight but my eyes are burning and my muscles are too achy for me to concentrate. Maybe I can work from home tomorrow.

The diet is going by the wayside for now. I haven't had an appetite, although Chris was kind of force feeding me earlier. He made me a grilled cheese - which tasted good, but only caused me to cough more. So i've been drinking my calories today on Juicy Juice.

Oh I HATE being sick. Better this week than next, though, when we are anticipating visitors!

No comments: