Monday, February 11, 2008

Oh No!

I was feeling pretty worn out yesterday, and I just assumed that it was due to stress from the previous week, and the bitter bitter cold weather outside.

This morning I woke up feeling congested. Which isn't out of the ordinary for me with weather changes.

As the day progressed I started coughing - and it kept getting worse. My nose started running. My ears are popping. I'm definitely coming down with a cold.

I left work around 1:30 today and took a two hour nap. Right now, i'm trying to catch up on some work so tomorrow won't be so bad, but i'm tiring after just about an hour and a half.

I was just online doing some research - is it okay to exercise during a cold? A lot of what i've read is telling me the best thing I can do is take it easy. And i'm NOT okay with that. I wanted to go back to the gym tonight!

For now I guess the best thing I can do is drink lots of water and get lots of rest. And I think that's just what i'm going to do for the rest of tonight!

No comments: