Monday, February 18, 2008

Week Seven

Week seven weigh in was this morning, and I knew I'd have a loss because of being sick (today is day 8....this virus really has knocked me on my ass). I did get my appetite back on Thursday of last week though, and I wasn't watching it too heavily.

I have a three pound loss for this past week. Now i've just got to concentrate on maintaining that through next week. Ten pounds total lost.

I also have to adjust my points intake this week from 26 to 24 based on this loss. I'm only 8 pounds from the weight I was this summer when I lost 20 pounds and was starting to feel pretty good. I'm 24 pounds from my wedding weight, which is my first big goal. I'm gonna keep on truckin'!

2 comments:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

That's awesome! Congrats on the loss and I hope you start feeling better soon!

Sally JPA said...

Your weight may tip up a bit this week as your body regains homeostasis after your illness. BUT you are still on a good path, either way!