Thursday, February 14, 2008

Getting back into eating...

This is truly strange for me, but I haven't had an appetite in over three days because of being under the weather. I did get to the doctor last night, and have a double whammy: flu AND bronchitis.

I stepped on the scale this morning out of curiosity to see what my weight might be, because i've basically been on a liquid diet since Monday. I've lost 7 pounds since Monday. SEVEN. And i'm not proud of that.

Anyway, I still just don't have an appetite. Nothing sounds good, even though i'm feeling a lot better today. I know it will come back - but I MISS eating. And part of me is scared to start eating again, for fear that i'll be sick to my stomach all over again.

Sounds like a romantic Valentine's Day is on the horizon for me, eh?

1 comment: