Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm exhausted!!

I haven't worked out since Sunday. And today i'm feeling the effects of that. I've been SO tired all day. It's amazing what exercise does for you.

I'm sure working like I have the last three days is not helping in the least (in at 7:30, work nonstop till 6, up until midnight doing around the house stuff). Thank goodness tomorrow is Thursday!

I realized on my way home today that I haven't done a very good job of pre-planning meals to take to work this week. I'm going to make a tuna salad and green salad tonight for both of us to pack tomorrow. Friday I have plans to go out for lunch (location tbd) with a friend from work, and out to dinner at Benihana for dinner before I go to see Wicked with my friend Danielle.

I can do this though, right? No fried rice, just plain brown or white. Chicken and shrimp, hibachi style shouldn't be too fatty - at least I think! I guess alot is riding on that lunch, too. Hello big salad!?

Working out tonight and tomorrow will get me through and keep me motivated!! I'm actually looking forward to it.

But for now...a power nap!

No comments: