Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dreading Tomorrow

It's time for weigh in tomorrow morning. Week four. I have a sinking feeling that I'll see the same weight as last week. It's been a hard week overall for me.

My workouts have been shorter every time (about 30 mins on the elliptical and alternating upper and lower body weights), even though i've been four times this week. I've had so much going on. But the shorter workouts are better than none at all, right?

I've been snacking too much. And I think it's emotional more than anything. Two nights this week i've skipped dinner and just snacked through the evening. I haven't eaten enough vegetables.

I don't mean to make this sound like a down on myself post. It's not.

I know that I need to start a new week tomorrow, and I need to use this week as motivation for working harder, planning better, and making more time for myself to do so. I am SO driven to do this, REALLY do this.

I stocked the fridge today with lots of foods to make healthy meals all week. Lots of veggies. Lots of good good proteins. Tonight I made a KILLER black bean lasagna for my aunt and uncle's family - and i'm going to make another for us. It's just the kind of thing I need to be doing. My only after work commitment this week is watching my neighbor's baby for a couple of hours tomorrow night. I plan to use the time to cook and plan for a good health week!! (and just pray I get through that Superbowl party, and the party we're having at our house on Saturday relatively okay!).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You have been working out. That is something to be proud of no matter what the scale says tomorrow! You have incorporated a healthy habit back in to your life. It sounds like you are prepared for the upcoming week. You are going to do great!