Monday, January 21, 2008

Week 3!

It's been a solid three weeks overall. Today when I stepped back on the scale, I was delighted to see a two pound loss. Six pounds total.

YAY ME!

I know the working out is really helping. Today I am so sore, that i'm debating on taking the day off from working out, but I may go and at least do my cardio. I won't get to the gym Tuesday or Wednesday because of after work commitments for my professional organization.

This week is bound to be better than last. I'm SO proud of myself for not giving into stress eating. I focused that stress into gym time and took out my aggressions that way. It's amazing how I feel so different just sitting here. I'm breathing easier, and I feel strong and energetic.

I love surprises. Especially when they come from myself!

2 comments:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Six pounds total -- that's great!

I moved from Cincinnati to Columbus about a year and a half ago, and I miss it like crazy. But my best friend lives in Hamilton and a lot of my friends from college still live in Clifton so I come down and visit a lot.

Sarah said...

Go Nikki! You are doing awesome. They say it takes 21 days to form a habit. I think we both have formed some healthy habits this year!