Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The "New" Gym

So I joined a new gym on Monday night. And today I just may cancel the membership. I'm so angry.

I decided to pay up front for the year. It was much cheaper to do it that way, and i'm only in a one-year contract, rather than a two year contract like I would be if I had gone month to month.

As of today, they have charged my check card FIVE TIMES for this membership. About $2300 in charges, when it should have been $465. I'm so irate. And their manager won't seem to call me back. Something is shady.

I can dispute the charges with my bank, but it will take time.

My home computer is on the fritz, too, and it sounds like we should just buy a new computer, because the repair costs fall just shy of a brand new imac.

I can't catch a break, financially, these days. We've been trying so hard to save and to pay off debt, and stuff like this is really sucking us dry. HELP!

No comments: