Sunday, January 27, 2008

A New 'Do!

My sister in law asked me to come to her salon to model for their newest brochure. She wanted to cut, color and straighten my hair and do before and after photos. Here's the iSight photo I just took. I'm quite happy with it!



It was just the pick me up I needed! I know it's only six pounds, but I am seeing the weight coming off of my face, which is very good!!

This is also the cut I've been trying to get for a good year. Somehow my hair dresser (whom I love) never seems to angle it as drastically as I'd like. Jennifer hit the nail on the head. And I LOVE the color. It's got a rich red tint to it in the sunlight.

Sometimes a little pampering is all I need to make my outlook better! I need to remember this!

It's gorgeous outside today. Sunny and 45. Which is gorgeous in comparison to the weather we've been having. I'm going to go convince Chris to drop what he's doing so we can walk the dog and enjoy the daylight that's left!

2 comments:

Sally JPA said...

That's a great cut!

Seeing the difference in your face is definitely one of the first things that can make you stick with trying to lose weight.

anna said...

wow! i just had to comment...you look REALLY gorgeous! i love the new DO!