Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thanks for the Encouragement!

Wow!

I'm really excited about the response and support. I look forward to getting to know everyone, and I'm sure this is really going to help me.

My meeting for tonight just got cancelled, which is good on the diet front because I won't have to resist tempation. Now I just need to figure out what I can have for dinner. I think a trip to the grocery store is in order. I'm out of some essentials anyhow.

Today's been pretty good. I had a WW bagel with cream cheese for breakfast, and rice with chicken and salsa for lunch. I just allowed myself an afternoon snack: organic instant oatmeal with a banana mashed in. YUM. It's one of my favorite treats.

I also just realized I can work out tonight. I'm debating on what to do because i'm still very sore from Pilates on Sunday night. Maybe I'll go back to the gym for some cardio and leg weights. Or maybe i'll just walk the dog for an hour. It's so warm outside!

Now i need to scour the web for some dinner recipe ideas!

1 comment:

Kim L said...

Welcome to blogland! Sarah sent me your way.