Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back to the Gym Tonight!

This week i haven't gotten to the gym. Monday night I planned to stay in because I was very sore. Tuesday and Wednesday I was supposed to get there, but instead, I spent both nights on the phone disputing erroneous charges to my check card from the gym I just joined. I cancelled the membership lastnight.

Still nobody has truly apologized to me.

Anyway, i'm honestly looking forward to going back. In just three short weeks, I already feel a difference in my body. I can feel that i'm building muscle in my arms, and I can see it in my legs.

Eating's been pretty good all week. Last night, I saved 4 points for beer at a happy hour I had plans to attend. I had two beers for 6 points though. I can't do light beer. It's just not worth it.

I was STARVING when I got home though. And I had no points for the day. So I had a piece of peanut butter toast. I'll make up for the 4 extra points tonight at the gym for sure. I'm ready to see more results on Monday morning!

We're expecting snow and cold cold weather this weekend. I stocked up at the grocery on Monday night. So i'm going to do some healthy cooking to last us through next week for lunches. I love leftovers for lunch in the winter!

No comments: