Wednesday, January 9, 2008

On Making Excuses

I didn't make it to the gym last night. I really had intended to. But I made excuses for myself. There were several. All were true, but still, I should have gone. Here they are:

I had a sinus headache.
I was still sore from Monday Pilates.
There was a really bad thunderstorm.
My dog was terrified of the really bad storm, and following me everywhere.
I was really tired after another exhausting day.
My friend/old boss called and we spent an hour on the phone.

How do I get myself out of this habit?

In other news, I weighed myself again this morning, since I officially started last Wednesday. I'm down a grand total of four pounds now, not two, like I was Monday. Hooray!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Life happens. At least you have acknowledge your reasons for not going. Today is a new day!