Friday, January 25, 2008

My Reasons for Getting Healthy

Thanks Krissie, for the idea - i'm lifting it from you!

1. I want to have more energy.
2. I want my stress levels to go down, and I want to teach myself to let go of my stress in healthier ways than eating and laying around.
3. I want to have a baby in the next couple of years, and i'm certain that getting in healthier habits now will only benefit my child during pregnancy and through life.
4. I want to help improve Chris' health habits through my own and continue to receive clean bills of health from his biannual CT scans.
5. I want to go to an independently owned boutique store and try on the cute dress in the window - and look good in it. Nevermind that they don't usually come in my size now!
6. I want to play on a recreational soccer team, and I'm too embarrassed right now to run around doing that.
7. I want to look at a photo of myself and NOT be worried about how fat I look. 3 years ago, I thought i looked great in photos. That was 25 pounds lighter than I am now!
8. I want to feel proud of myself for my hard work and determination!

No comments: