Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Things on the Horizon

I realize i'm pretty elusive when it comes to things in my life about work, goals, kids, etc on this blog. I wish I could share more of what I've got going on sometimes, but I'm so afraid of who might stumble across the thing. Family, coworkers, etc. I don't have my last name attached to this blog, and when I google myself, my blogs don't come up like my original blog did, which i retired a couple of years ago now.

I wonder if there's any sort of way to protect myself. I guess I can password protect the site. But that's no fun, either. I love finding out there's someone new reading along.

I guess if something really BIG happens, i'll announce it here, but until then, i'll continue to be a bit indirect. ;)

2 comments:

R.Shack said...

I feel ya... I had a pic on mine till the sitetracker showed that someone from my hometown had visited and I flipped and deleted it... I mean I grew up in a city so it was more than a little irrational... but also with my job I signed a confidentiality agreement so I can't really say names and stuff... so I just use initials and you know how in magazines they have that disclaimer about names and exact dates and stuff... my blog should have that lol

I need my blog to vent about everything so that helps me, but at least vent about the diet stuff... we're here to help you!!!

Nikki said...

Haha. I hear you. I work with a lot of web savvy people, so I know someone's bound to find it!
I have no problem venting the diet stuff though!! :)