Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pampering Myself

I don't get haircuts nearly as often as I should. I'll admit it. Having naturally curly hair, I just tend to let it go, because it's really hard to tell.

Chris encouraged me yesterday to do something nice for myself, because I have some things on the horizon that are stressing me out and exciting me all at the same time, and he felt like i needed it. And I do.

So today, I paid a visit to lovely lovely Muna. And she cut and flat-ironed my hair, which I always love. Here's the cheesy photo booth shot for y'all.



I took the 23rd-25th of April off of work, for some of these things on the horizon, and I scheduled a manicure for the morning of the 23rd. I can't wait!

I've been making really good food choices all this week, but I have to admit, that the weather's been too nice to go to the gym. I've been spending time outside in the fresh air, walking the dog. It's been awesome. I know i'm not burning the calories I should, but I'm sleeping like a baby, and that makes all the difference.

Pilates tonight though! And back to my workout routine for sure this weekend. Next week I haven't scheduled a single thing for myself after work, and I plan to plan and cook good healthy meals and work out!

3 comments:

R.Shack said...

you look great!
love your hair!

(don't you just love photo booth lol)

Sarah said...

The hair looks awesome! Since December I have been trying to get a manicure every 2 weeks. It is a HUGE splurge for me, but I love it. It is SO worth the $20 and I love the girl I got to. I just made a hair appointment for next week when I realized I hadn't had my hair cut since January.

I am excited for all of your upcoming work projects on the horizon!

Nikki said...

Thanks to both of you!! :)