Thursday, April 3, 2008

Don't give up on me, i'm trying!

I'm going to take a hiatus for a few days, because i'll be traveling this weekend for work.

But i'll be back Monday. And I'll be positive and ready to go. I promise. I can't beat myself up every day anymore! Please hang in there with me.

Somehow knowing that people are reading this is encouragement. It keeps me accountable, and it keeps me going on this journey. And I really appreciate the comments, the insight and the kind words when I get them!

I had a good day today. And I am not talking about eating. I sent off a BIG concept presentation today. I got to go to IKEA. I had a good board meeting tonight and saw a friend passing by tonight whom I just adore - and who always just knows how to make me feel good about myself by just smiling at me!

I have such a little girl crush on this guy (that my husband knows about). I am excited for Chris and I to get to know him more - hopefully soon. I'm still working up the nerve to ask he and his partner out for dinner sometime - even though in his last email to me, he signed off "I adore you," so I think he'd probably enjoy the company, too. Here's to new friends!!

No comments: