Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Motivation? I sure hope so!

I just saw some photos of myself from a couple of weeks ago and was horrified. This was from an event I hosted for my professional organization, and I felt really good about myself that day. I look at them now, and I want to cry. I just don't understand how I got here sometimes, and it's so funny how i see myself so differently than the camera does.

Sleeping last night helped me a LOT. I need to get back on the horse today at the gym, and watch my eating carefully. It's tiring though. I feel like i'm in a constant war with myself. Every single day, and every time I put something in my mouth!

1 comment:

Wei Sic Meow said...

We are always our own worst critics. Don't be so hard on yourself, you don't look so bad to me. If you need to use these photos to help motivate you that's fine, if you need to learn to like yourself that's fine too, either way it's all about focusing on the positives.

Good luck with getting back to the gym and getting focused, you can do it!