Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oh the fried pickles!

I had a fantastic time at dinner with Andrea last night. We caught up for over three hours and talked about a lot of stuff...thankfully, most of it was not work related!

Regardless, I had about 10 points left when I went in there for dinner. I ordered a Leffe (a wonderful belgian beer). Andrea ordered fried pickles. I wanted to punch her and kiss her at the same time. One became three. My good word. How do I count those?

I stuck to the plan on the sandwich - mostly. They didn't have wheat bread (huh?). So I ordered it as is with slaw instead of fries. It came out and was gigantic. It was cut in half, and I strategically chose the smaller half and took the top piece of foccacia off. It was good, and it filled me completely. I didn't even touch the slaw. When I got home, Chris devoured what was left.

Pilates didn't happen. But a long walk with the dog this morning did. It's a small victory.

Andrea and I are going to get drinks tonight around 8pm with some other friends. I want to get out of the house so Chris can study. I have promised myself only one beer, and that I WILL go to the gym and at least do cardio beforehand.

No comments: