Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Breakdown

I had a breakdown at work already this morning (yes, it's 8:30 and i've been here since 7am for the third time this week!).

I got an email from my Aunt asking me how I've been. She said she had breakfast with my grandparents yesterday and they were all really worried about me because I haven't really been around since Christmas.

It immediately made me burst into tears at my desk. My job is literally sucking the life out of me. I feel so trapped.

I am a person who ADORES her family. Especially my grandparents. Their view on many things differ so much from my own but they are two people I love and respect very much, and being around them makes me feel safe and loved. They are two of the most loving and giving people i've ever known. I feel so badly that i've neglected them.

No comments: