Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh Excercise, I Miss You!

Life continues to be crazy, and this week is no different.

My eating really has been okay this week. I probably haven't had nearly enough vegetables, but I'm drinking lots of water and not snacking carelessly between meals. I've packed my lunch and planned my dinners except for yesterday - when I left my purse at home and begged Chris to meet me to take me out to lunch. Even then, I had turkey and cheddar on wheat with a side of fruit salad - not bad!

I haven't had the time to exercise AGAIN this week, except for my morning walks with the dog. I've been busy trying to get my house under control. It's a total mess, and we're having a party here on Saturday...kind of all day, starting with our Garage sale in the morning.

I really don't think i'll get to the gym before Sunday...does cleaning and laundry count for exercise! There just aren't enough hours in the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikki,

It must be more difficult if you have a partner / family / pets to take care of to fit in scheduled gym visits.

I'm single and I only managed two visits this week, when I was hoping for 3 or 4.

I think cleaning and laundry and walking the dog + all that stuff DOES count if you do it energetically!

Best wishes,
Sharon

Trula said...

Cleaning certainly does count as exercise! least in my house LOL