Monday, June 9, 2008

My own two month challenge!

After several weeks of really not knowing how to get serious about my eating because of endless weeks of crazy commitments, work, and social happenings, i'm back and ready to go.

I am officially trying REALLY hard not to plan up my evenings, and instead penciling in time for workouts, meal planning, and mental health.

My goal is to lose 15 pounds before we go to Toronto on the 22nd of July. That's six weeks away. I sure hope I can do that. And I'd like to be 20 pounds down by mid-August. I'll be sure to update regularly, but I don't FEEL good these days. And I need to find more energy, fit into my clothes better and just generally feel better about myself.

Here's to yet one more try!

1 comment:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Hooray for another try! Keep plugging away at it girl!