Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Feels Good to Exercise!!

I rocked the gym tonight. My great return after almost a month not going. I've used every excuse in the book, including exercising in other ways, but it was long past time for me to get back.

It was awesome. I wish I could remind myself of this every time I sit around dreading going there. And I especially hope I can remember this tomorrow night after sushi with my friends. I feel so good. I'm breathing easier, and that cheddar popcorn I had earlier isn't so bad anymore now that I've given myself the chance to work it off!

Hooray for the gym!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've just come across your blog and am pleased to see that your two most recent posts are so positive. I've been going through a bit of a mind-funk (and a headache today) so I was looking for happy news blogs!

Glad you enjoyed the gym!

Best wishes,
Sharon