Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oh Yeah...Funny Story!

Last Friday night I went out with friends for happy hour as I waited for my friend Chelsea to get into town from Salt Lake City.

When she arrived, I was still at the bar, so she came to meet me. We walked over to a nearby restaurant in hopes of finding some food. It was pretty late - 11pm, but Chelsea was still on SLC time and hadn't had dinner.

We walked in, and of course the kitchen had closed at 10:30. So we sat down and had a drink and caught up. We were laughing and having a good time. And we also got into some very serious conversation on marriage.

And in walks Craig. The fella I mentioned last week that made me so angry because he wouldn't acknowledge me. And he did the same thing all over again. But this time it made me laugh. Uncontrollably. He is stupid, and immature, and I just don't care. And maybe it was that i'd had a couple of drinks, but I felt good about myself, and I didn't care that we were the ONLY other people in the bar besides him and his friends and he pretended not to know me.

Just thought i'd share. This world we live in is too small sometimes!

No comments: