Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Bad BAD Eating Day.

I've eaten alot of crap today. Lots of chocolate, and even McDonalds. Chips, regular coke. Ugh.

I can't help it. I'm an emotional eater. We've had quite the day. Chris' grandparents' house caught on fire around 1:30 today, and they lost almost everything. There were a few things salvaged from the first floor (where his brother lives with his kids). But even worse, at this point the firefighters suspect arson. But the good news is that everyone is okay!

I've never seen anything like what I saw today.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day food wise. And obviously, a better day all around for the family.

3 comments:

R.Shack said...

that's awful! i'm so sorry. i'm so glad that everyone's ok! i'll keep your family in my prayers!

don't worry about today. you recognize where you went wrong, that's progress! just make tomorrow a little better!

Sarah said...

Oh Nikki I hope Chris' family is OK. I hope you are ok too. We all have days and events that send us for a spiral. I know you will get right back into the swing of things.

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Wow. I'm so glad everyone got out okay!